Get the myAT&T app
tj_1's profile

Scholar

• 

166 Messages

Monday, May 3rd, 2010 7:15 PM

Closed

how to activate rewards card?

the sticker on my card says to call a number or visit rewardcenter.att.com/myattrewardcard The link does not work...do you have to do the 800 number to activate these?

Scholar

• 

103 Messages

14 years ago

@kabuya wrote:

How do you activite this card I have tried both the phone and the net and neither works.

Call the number.  Listen to the prompts.  Choose the activation prompt.  It will ask for the card number.  Put it in, follow with #.  Then finally, you need your PIN.  Your PIN is the FINAL 4 DIGITS of your account number from your bill.  You did use that PIN, right?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

I tried to key in my last four digits but failded. Could you tell me what numbers should enter? Thank you..

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

14 years ago

how to activate my reward card

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

I cannot activate my card.  I notice that the card sent does not appear under my account number, when I go to rewards center.  Is this the problem???How do I resolve it.

mmazeiko

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

WE GOT OUR CARD TODAY AND I HAVE TRIED 3 X 'S TO ACTIVATE IT AND I FOLLOWED EVERYTHING IT SAID RIGHT TO THE TEE AND IT STILL WONT ACTIVATE..IT KEEPS SAYING THE 4 DIGIT NUMBER U ENTERED IS NOT RIGHT AND I HAVE MY BILL RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND I GOT THAT RIGHT BUT STILL WONT GO THRU SO WHAT DO I DO NOW AND I NEED IT ACTIVATED BY THURS...PLEASE HELP....:smileyhappy:

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

I have tried calling the 866 # to no avail and have tried using the comouter to activaste my card to no avail. None works Now what should I do. I'm very fustrated.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

I have had service for almost 2 months now and have yet to even get my card. I am beginning to get upset because I was supposed to get the card in time to buyout  my contract with dishnet. Who can I call to get this resolved?

Guru

• 

644 Messages

14 years ago

go here https://rewardcenter.att.com/  and use the easy to follow directions. It also gives you 2 ways to contact them in the quick links...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

I have been unable to find the way to activate the card either by phone or on the internet.  It should be much easier than this to activate. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

i whant to avactic my card  i cant do it by phone

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.