how do i set the time on my home phone? I have Uverse home phone

Scholar

how do i set the time on my home phone? I have Uverse home phone

I checked ATT's support page on how to set the time on my home phone. It didn't change when the time changed. I don't think it's a phone issue, i think it has to do with Uvese itself.

Message 1 of 8 (4,005 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: how do i set the time on my home phone? I have Uverse home phone

[ Edited ]

thomasr1950 - Mine always resets on the first incoming call. You do have caller ID??

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8 (4,004 Views)

thomasr1950 wrote:

I checked ATT's support page on how to set the time on my home phone. It didn't change when the time changed. I don't think it's a phone issue, i think it has to do with Uvese itself.

How is it a UVerse issue?  What does your phone's owners manual say?

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 8 (3,999 Views)
Professor

Remember, everything is ATT's failt or problem.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Yes, i have caller id. I reset the phone' time manually & twice since then the time has gone back to the previous time.

Message 5 of 8 (3,886 Views)
Professor

WhT time zone do you live in? Possible there is something wron on ATt's side. Might want to file a ticket with the techs.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"
Accepted by oufanindallas (Master)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

I think it's on my end. I set the time on a ext. not the base. I set the base, now it appears it's correct with all phones. I thought the time would auto set by ATT, i was wrong. Thanks for your assistaance.
Tom
Message 7 of 8 (3,875 Views)
ACE - Expert

homasr1950 - What kind of phone do you have? I looked in the manual for my panasonic. Menu #226 brings up the menu to toggle Auto/manual time setting. Perhaps yours is set to Manual.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 8 of 8 (3,866 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support