For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
lopez0369's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 26th, 2017 5:14 AM

complaint

To: ATT Uverse Chairman,
How do I begin? Let me start by stating that I am waiting for June1, 2017 so that my contract with ATT uverse can expire and so I can get rid of what has to be the worst cable provider I have ever had. This all started in June of 2016 after my move to my new home, I received a ad for direct tv and a lock in price for a bundle package for 88 plus taxes. Well to my surprise when the technician arrived he told me that direct tv was not available due to my line of sight at my new apt. I am waiting for my home purchase so I was stuck in an apt. I had already waited for 3 days, so the tech said I could get att uverse for the same price. I reluctantly agreed because I was already without internet and it was hot so I said okay for the same price. Well the price was 119 before taxes and not to say the 99 instaltion fee they added to my charge which wasn't explained in the 99 degree heat outside while they did their pitch. Well for the next nine moths it has been nothing but a pain in the butt. I lose service a couple of times a month and then have to pray that I talk to a tech who knows what they are doing. I eventually downgraded because I was so tired of paying for services I didn't want or watch and as soon as I down graded they took away those channels in a heartbeat. I then instantly regretted getting rid of the package I had and, said what the heck ill upgrade my last couple of months and even had HBO. What a crap show, all of the other providers that I have ever had, Cox, Dish, Direct as soon as I wanted a channel it was added on right there. ATT not even close, one of the four tech's that I spoke too on a Sat told me the order didn't go through. The second one told me he would put it through and it would be on in an hour. After an hour nothing, the next tech had no clue and told me a supervisor would call me, and surprisingly no call. So after two and half hours of trying to make it happen I finally called and spoke to some tech who told me the ordering system was down and wouldn't be up until tomorrow. If he would of been in front of me I would of slapped the crap out of him. I hate ATT uverse and their customer service, their products are junk and I will recommend all of my friends to stay away and not waste their time. I have also attempted to post this three time and this site won't let me, imagine that! 

Community Support

• 

231.5K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @lopez0369,

Sorry to read of your experience. We can look into this. Send us a message by clicking here. Include your full name, address, contact #, and a brief description of the issue. Our teams may email you using the email address associated with your forum ID so keep an eye out. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.