Get the myAT&T app
Linda661's profile

Scholar

• 

247 Messages

Friday, November 23rd, 2012 4:14 PM

can't reach customer service today

My 3 month promotion is expiring tomorrow and I wanted to make sure that it gets removed from my service.  I can't find a way to remove it on-line so I called the customer service number and after answering the annoying recorded message questions, the recording told me that I have to call back during regular business hours....Monday thru Friday (?) after 8 am.  Well today is Friday and after 8 am.  I can't believe everyone in customer service has today off.  Shouldn't customer service be available 24/7?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

You can click here to go to the AT&T support page.  Click on "Live Chat" and see if they might be able to assist you.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

only tech support is available 24/7. Have you tried to go online and cancel the free trial?

Scholar

• 

247 Messages

11 years ago

I was just ab le to remove the promotion via on-line chat.  Thanks so much.  I am still amazed that ther eis no one tro talk to today.  I worked for AT&T for over 20 years and I expect them to always have excellent customer servie....even on Holidays.

Thanks so much.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

11 years ago

If you worked at AT&T for 20 years, you know that the day after Thanksgiving is a company holiday. Non-essential services are closed.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

If it's a holiday, which it's not but whatever, they should say so on the automated service attendant. I'm beyond frustrated with this company.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

The online chat is about as worthless as customer service I spent over an hr all the time they are telling me we can take care of your problem after they passed me around in the end they told me I would have to call this nr guess what it was the wrong nr I had to have to have a ATT  tel nr to even talk to them I am thinking the people working there this are foreigners as is customer dis service  my advice is if you can find an att number  with genuine English as a first language person do not loose that number because that's as good as it

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.