can I make a payment arrangement on my u verse account?

Contributor

can I make a payment arrangement on my u verse account?

Can I make a payment arrangement on my u verse account?

Message 1 of 4 (3,543 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: can I make a payment arrangement on my u verse account?

Since this is account related one of the community managers will have to respond.  Hold tight and one will be along shortly.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (3,535 Views)
Highlighted
Employee
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Hello, demetrickm

There are several different options to take whenever it comes to making a payment for your U-verse bill. One of the most convenient methods customers use is utilizing the online bill pay tool on our att.com website.

We have a previous discussion that has a good step-by-step process that can help you in resolving this issue. Check this out: Re: Can I pay my bill on-line?

I hope this helps! If you prefer to use a different method then let me know and I'll be glad to help. Thank you!

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (3,535 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I need a 24 hr extension on my bill. Its due today i wont have it until 8/24/2016. My name is gerald ***r my pass code is *** and my phone number is ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 4 of 4 (358 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support