caller id

Contributor

caller id

With Uverse Voice can I get caller Id on my computer that is using uverse Internet?

Message 1 of 3 (990 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by oufanindallas (Master)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: caller id

fploof - Not directly.

You can set your U-verse voice account to forward to e-mail when a message is left. But, be aware you only get the tel number. The identity portion is stripped for "privacy".

You can google for enhancing the computer to connect to any tel jack to display caller ID data from the jack. e.g phonetray.com

att has apps - http://www.att.com/esupport/vmviewer/

But, they are for messages - not every call.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (981 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: caller id

[ Edited ]

fploof wrote:

With Uverse Voice can I get caller Id on my computer that is using uverse Internet?

No, sorry.  Not available but it would be cool.  Smiley LOL

I get the email alert that someone left a message but no Caller ID per se.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (981 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support