U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7539)
U-verse cost

I've had U-verse for a long time and I recently just received the $12 increase to make my monthly bill over $230 which is just way too much to be paying for internet and television. I would hate to have to cancel my service but I'm being left no choice with these prices is there anyone that I could

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse pricing

Every year I experience pricing difficulties with Uverse service. I will not go into details but only mention that I did receive a promotion after service interruption of >45 days due to Hurricane Harvey. The promotion for a year now interrupted after 10 months. After reaching (much effort required)

Questions

Closed

Cutting DirecTV

Permanently dropping DirecTV on 4-25-24. Starting 7-day Youtube TV trial period 4-11-24 & subscribing immediately after trial without interruption. If I add my favorite weekly series programs to YouTube TV during the trial period, will they be retained with subscription? Which remote is best to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Cannot Log In to U-verse App

I cannot log in to U-verse app on my iPad and iPhone. When I tried to log in to U-verse app on Friday, a message saying "Use your correct member ID (email address)" showed up even though I typed both the correct E-mail address and the password.  I even changed the password on myAT&T accoun

Questions

cancelling service

How do you know when you can cancel your tv service without having to pay the huge fees?

Questions

Cancelling uverse tv

If you cancel your uverse tv can you keep your att internet?

Questions

Updated U-Verse app has garbled account information and the wrong channels

I just tried to use my U-Verse app, had to update and now all the system info is garbled letters and numbers and the tv stations are not ours. I have deleted the app and reloaded, but nothing changes.

Questions

Uverse app does not accept my username and password

The uverse streaming app was updated but now it does not accept my username and password

Questions

SWITCHING DIRECTV TO U-VERSE TV FOR RETIREE

I am an AT&T retiree and currently have DirecTV. I am interested in changing to U-Verse TV. Who do I contact?

Questions

Closed

AT&T passcodes and Direct TV

I was a direct tv customer and i learned that my data has been breached. However you dont have my current address to send a letter via mail and provide complimentary identity theft and credit monitoring services.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.