anniversarypizzarewardcard

Contributor

anniversarypizzarewardcard

There is nothing on the website that allows you to select the pizza reward card????? Is this a joke?

Message 1 of 4 (2,658 Views)
Former Moderator
Solution
Accepted by ATTDelia (Employee)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: anniversarypizzarewardcard

Hello LatinaV!

Thank you for your post!  I have heard of such a reward.  Did you receive something in the mail?  Do you have a reward id? I'm sorry but I'm not sure which website you are referring to.  Have you checked AT&T Reward Center? 

Here's a link:

AT&T Reward Center

I hope this is of some help to you.

Linda

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (2,591 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

I got one in the mail yesterday. It is a coupon for a free movie and a $15 reward card. You have to enter the information on the rewards page. This on says att.com/pizzatime and it takes you to the regular rewards page. You enter your account number and it says the reward card will be mailed in about 30 days. It says you can use the reward card to buy a pizza or whatever you want.

Message 3 of 4 (2,571 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had to call *****.They r sending it out takes 4-6 weeks

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 4 of 4 (2,228 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support