Worst customer service experience

Contributor

Worst customer service experience

I am a new user of AT&T, and never made it past installation. I set-up an appt time for a technician to install my service and the tech never showed. My appt time was 12-3pm. I was home the entire time. I call at 3 to verify appt time and was notified that I had missed the tech. I told the operator that was not possible I never left my home; the tech never came. After about 15 minutes back and forth he said the tech was outside now, I looked outside now tech. He said he doesn't need access to the inside, I said great. I get a call back an hour later saying the tech needs access to your home, we will need to reschedule. Totally unacceptable. I can not take off work again for a tech who may or may not show up. I cancelled my order and going with a different provider. I am very very disappointed with the customer service. The operators (2), never apologized or admitted fault. Needless to say I will never use AT&T for any service, and would never recommend it.
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: Worst customer service experience

Hello 

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the U-verse Account Page! Check out some of our helpful articles below!

You can learn about your payment options and even first bill information!

Additional Support