Worst customer service experience

Contributor

Worst customer service experience

I am a new user of AT&T, and never made it past installation. I set-up an appt time for a technician to install my service and the tech never showed. My appt time was 12-3pm. I was home the entire time. I call at 3 to verify appt time and was notified that I had missed the tech. I told the operator that was not possible I never left my home; the tech never came. After about 15 minutes back and forth he said the tech was outside now, I looked outside now tech. He said he doesn't need access to the inside, I said great. I get a call back an hour later saying the tech needs access to your home, we will need to reschedule. Totally unacceptable. I can not take off work again for a tech who may or may not show up. I cancelled my order and going with a different provider. I am very very disappointed with the customer service. The operators (2), never apologized or admitted fault. Needless to say I will never use AT&T for any service, and would never recommend it.
Message 1 of 2 (130 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: Worst customer service experience

Hello 

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out here in the Forums by sending us a Private Message or checking out our Chat Support.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (99 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support