Get the myAT&T app
Khushi123's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, June 5th, 2016 5:26 AM

Worst contract deal (hidden facts & false commitments)

I have taken a service starting December 2015 for 12 months contract. At the time of taking the service, the sales representative said to me that connection will be moved to new address with no additional charges if the service is available at new address since I had already mentioned my apartment lease will be expiring in 6 months. And if At&T cannot provide service to new address the contract will be ended with penalty fees since it is not my fault of breaking the contract.

And now when its time for me to move to new adress and i call up AT&T to provide the new address they said they will charge $49 dollar one time charge to move the service. 

And when i questioned the fact he told to me it that the charge will be forfeited.

and later i am getting an email with that that one time charge of $49 and they renewed the contract again for 12 months. i dont understand how can they do without my concern.

and increased early termination fee from $90 to $180.

This is so pathetic service. i am regretting taking at&t service.

one more false fact was revealed recently. i was told that i will be paying $2 as rental charge for router but now i got to know its actually $7 what i am paying for the router.

I dont understand how can such big companies fool the customer in the sake of different charges with people hardearned money and why they keep changing their false promises.

I hope if anyone could help me for at&T service

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Correction to my Post:

"And if At&T cannot provide service to new address the contract will be ended with NO penalty fees since it is not my fault of breaking the contract."

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.