For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
JohnH23's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, June 26th, 2017 2:30 AM

Wife and I love DirecTV

Wife and I have loved DirecTV, especially their customer service department, for about 17 years.  

For Internet, I started with SBC, then they became AT&T, after they started Uverse, moved my POTS phone to Uverse.  Even though I only have to call on them maybe once a year, I do not like AT&T's customer service organization.  My wife can deal with DirecTV's customer service w/o a problem, but she would give up dealing with AT&T's customer service, even before asking them her first question.

Two days ago, I called AT&T to see if having the Uverse and DirecTV bills combined would save me money. The answer was yes, about $10/mo.  I told the rep that for that little saving, I was not interested. So today I was checking myATT and it looks like they have combined them.  So I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with a man with a difficult-to-understand Indian accent trying to get it straightened out.

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

7 years ago

Hello! I wanted to reach out to let you know that I have sent you a private message regarding your account inquiry. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Tammy Y., AT&T Social Media Manager, 6am-230pm Sun-Thurs. CST

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.