Why is the att homepage so difficult to use.

Highlighted
Contributor

Why is the att homepage so difficult to use.

[ Edited ]

att.net will not allow me to back out of an article. what`s with all this twiiter {word filter evasion}! I don`t twitter. I want to read articles with no extra crap popping up everywhere. I want to be able to back out to the homepage. I`m so frustrated with att forcing ads and crap all over the place. I pay for all their sevices already, I should be able to opt out of this mess. Or maybe I should opt of att uverse all together.

Message 1 of 2 (1,144 Views)
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by ATTAlexCM (Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Why is the att homepage so difficult to use.

[ Edited ]

bugsfolks wrote:

att.net will not allow me to back out of an article. what`s with all this twiiter {word filter evasion}! I don`t twitter. I want to read articles with no extra crap popping up everywhere. I want to be able to back out to the homepage. I`m so frustrated with att forcing ads and crap all over the place. I pay for all their sevices already, I should be able to opt out of this mess. Or maybe I should opt of att uverse all together.

Welcome bugsfolks and thank you for the feedback.  You can provide the feedback about your experience with att.net via the following link.

Feedback

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 2 (1,134 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support