For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
lamuscle's profile

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

Friday, August 16th, 2013 3:32 AM

Why is my bill much higher than amount promised at sign-up?

The bill is about $45 more than it should be.  It looks like I am not getting the $30 off for 6 months on TV.  I'm still trying to figure out where the other $15 is.  I signed up for U200 TV, phone, and 18meg Internet.  It was supposed to be about $99 plus taxes.  why is my bill $155?????

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

It's probably because your first bill had prorated charges on it since AT&T bills one month in advance.  Here is an explanation of how it works: Understanding Your U-verse Bill

Former Employee

• 

549 Messages

11 years ago

Hello, lamuscle

My name is Morgan, I'm one of the Community Managers. I apologize that the bill is not showing the correct information, but I'll be glad to help you get this resolved. I'm going to send you a private message that will land in your inbox so that we can assist you without revealing your account information to the public. Thank you! Smiley Happy

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I am having the exact same problem with my new bundled service. I am very upset at ATT and the terrible customer 'service' that I have...haven't received. I have requested and been promised a supervisor call back three times now and still no call. I am being charged 48.00 more a month than I was promised when I switched cable provider and agreed to do the DirecTV 2year price guarantee bundle for $89.00 a month. I'm furious that I have now cancelled my cable provider and have a satellite now attached to my home and all of a sudden ATT changes the deal on me? I don't operate this way and I don't deal with companies that operate this way. I was told at the onset that my monthly bill would be 99.99 every month because my internet is at a faster speed than what is in the package. I agreed to that price. I have been told every excuse under the sun for why now I'm not going to receive the price that I was sold by ATT! Getting a hold of a person is a unbelievably frustrating and time consuming process....I have called to rectify this issue six total times. This is to the point of very insulting and a major waste of my time and energy. This is unbelievably bad business practices and I'm not going to pay $150.00 a month for a bundle that is 99.00 a month! I'm not going to call and go through the frustrating process just to get a human being on the phone and then be promised resolutions or phone calls that never happen. Can I please get someone to handle this to a satisfactory resolution please? I can't take any more aggravation, it should not be this way.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.