Get the myAT&T app
stillunhappy2008's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, August 7th, 2013 3:07 PM

Why does my bill change every month?

Why does my bill change every month? After 5 yrs I am almost ready to leave for good. Anyone feel my pain? All I want is the same stuff for the same price, no offers , no extra frills for 90 days just good service with consistent billing . $200 a month for Uverse 300 bundle ? Are you kidding me? Please, I need help, or I am gone.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

stillunhappy2008 - If your bill changes without reason, a CSR can explain it. My bill has only changed a few times in the same time period & I know exactly why. So, no I do not feel your pain. If I do not like any bill I call the biller & find out. If you cannot get a good answer, send a message to attcustomercare.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I am done talking to csrs . One does this and another does that and the end
result is a higher bill every month. I don't need promos or anything else,
just consistent billing which I have never had.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

11 years ago

When you say "higher bill every month" what are you saying pennies or dollars or more?

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

Agreed.  You're bill should be within a couple of dollars each month depending on how many days are in the billing cycle unless you are order PPV or On Demand rentals.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

@stillunhappy2008 wrote:
I am done talking to csrs . One does this and another does that and the end
result is a higher bill every month. I don't need promos or anything else,
just consistent billing which I have never had.

You need to go "above the normal CSR."  I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.  Unless promo's are expiring, you are ordering PPV's and the like, it should not fluctuate. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I thought that I was the only one to have this problem.  I just paid the higher bill again after on chat turned me over to a telephone number and I called it, then she turned me to a person I could not understand, so I told him to forget it and I would pay the bill and have it fixed for the October bill.  It was already supposed to be fixed for this month.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Dollars. $17.00 since I contracted for U-verse. This month it is $10.00 more.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Thank you. I'll try another contact - the one you posted. I don't hold out a lot of hope for a solution, but I am trusting the Lord because He led me this far.

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

Hi jerry+deb+bren+…,

I just wanted to check in and let you know that we received your private message. One of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Hi,  I experience this same problem.  However, the service in question is my home phone service.  My bill fluctuates each month.  I only have regular home phone service and internet.  So, I would think the charges would be the same.  No long distance.  I too have called CSRs and have not been able to get an understandable explanation.  It takes much time to first get through to a rep and I've just given up on getting a valid explanation. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.