For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
nealoc187's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, November 4th, 2011 8:52 PM

Why are my sports package channels not working?

Let me preface this by saying that I've gone through this before (adding and deleting sports package when certain games are scheduled to be aired that I really want to watch) and the sports package has always started working within about 10-15 minutes before.

I called today and added the sports package with a regular CSR then spoke to someone in retentions and she upgraded me from U200 to U300.  Total phone call time was about an hour, starting at 2pm central.  I got off the phone about 3pm central.  By the time I got off the phone, the U300 upgrade was working - I can view the U300 channels just fine.  However the Sports Package channels are not working yet.  

So I called back and spoke to a different CSR.  She said she would put the order back through in order to make sure the previous CSR had performed all the necessary steps.  She said to wait 15 minutes and it should be working.  It's been 45 minutes now and they are still not working.  

I have a bunch of people coming over tonight to watch this game.  I have to have it working.  Why would one of the changes I made to the account (U200 to U300 upgrade) take effect, but the other change I made to the account (adding sports package) not take effect?

When I log in on att.com and view my services, it says I have the Sports Package so I think everything went through okay.  Same when I view my account through the set top box channel 9910 - it says on there I have the sports package now as well.

Need some help.

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

12 years ago

Understood.  While it was annoying spending all that time troubleshooting and not getting answers, I do have to say that $5/month for all the RSNs is pretty sweet.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

12 years ago

Yeah, it's a better deal than the Sports Package if you only want the out of market RSN's.  Also, when the out of market RSN's were in the Sports Package, only the SD versions were available.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.