Get the myAT&T app
supadupa's profile

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

Sunday, October 16th, 2016 2:39 AM

Where is NBA League Pass?

Less than 2 weeks away from the NBA season and LP is still not available to be purchased? You know the preseason airs on it right? 

This is scaring me. I am afraid Uverse removed it and will not offer it when they have had for years. It's still an option and advertised on the official site. Where is it?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hi,

NBA League Pass is now available for you to subscribe to and will appear in HD on channels Ch. 2105 - 2114 during the 2016-2017 season. You will also find NBA Live Statistics on Ch. 2101 and NBA Stats Central on Ch. 2102.

To order NBA League Pass, to order or renew NBA League Pass, visit your TV Account Manager on Ch. 9910, select TV Services, choose Add Premiums, and then add NBA League Pass.

Or, if you are using a smartphone or tablet, visit NBA.com at nba.com/leaguepass/activate.

For more information, please visit NBA League Pass activation & Stats Central app on U-verse.

-ATTU-verseCare

Visitor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Is NBA league pass on at&t for the 2016-2017 season

Observer

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

Hello - I just called 1-800-Get Sports (438-7767) and they do not have it and don't know when it will be available. Could this be accurate? There are already pre-season games being played, the season starts in 2 weeks. I have Direct TV, U-verse was not available in my area. Does anybody have NBA League Pass set up yet?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@GoSpursGo   @Wagsy589   Wikipedia's League pass said Uverse and DirecTV are getting League Pass.  No info on NBA League Pass webpage.  Don't see any LeaguePass channels in the channel hiding app. Smiley Surprised

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_League_Pass#NBA_League_Pass_availability_in_the_US

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Visitor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Anyone gotten an answer on this? I have seen no information about Directv having NBA League Pass for 2016-2017 season. Are you getting it or not? I will be very upset if not and will consider getting rid of Directv.

Observer

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

Someone said it will be available October 16. I hope so! Or like you I will hsve to reconsider my subscription.
GoSpursGo!!!

Observer

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have wasted more than an hour today trying to get info from attuverse on NBA league pass. It is not available to order on my remote and the website keeps sending me in circles between att and nba.com. Also, I want to make sure I order it for my tv, not on devices alone. Today I called them and the person was useless...told me to go to nba.com. I told her last year I ordered it through my uverse and it has an automatic renewal clause so I am not ordering in on nba.com until I know for sure that att is not going to bill me and that I can view the games on my tv.  How can this be so difficult?!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Same here, spent an hour on the phone with them and still no concrete answer. If they are not going to carry it they need to say something asap. I for one will cancel my subcription if they are not going to be offering NBA League Pass.

Observer

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

I'm going to try again on 10/16/16. But I've signed up for this in Marin county and it was so simple. All we want to do is give them money! Why doesn't AT&T give us an answer on this forum?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

So far so bad -- tried today and failed.  I was told it might not be available until October 25, but she sounded far from certain.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.