Get the myAT&T app
TamiZ's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, June 21st, 2012 11:50 PM

Where do I find my bill?

I'm glad I thought to call the auto system to get my balance and due date.  I have not gotten a bill yet and when I log onto AT&T, I cannot find my UVerse bill.  It says that it's under billing, but all I see is my home phone account. Preferring to be able to see what I'm paying for, I'd like to see a copy of the bill, digital or hard copy.  Can anyone give me some hints of where the UVerse bills are hidden?  Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

109 Messages

12 years ago

You have to sign in with your att.net email address that was created when the service was started

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

12 years ago

Go to att.com and select Uverse.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

12 years ago

@TamiZ wrote:

I'm glad I thought to call the auto system to get my balance and due date.  I have not gotten a bill yet and when I log onto AT&T, I cannot find my UVerse bill.  It says that it's under billing, but all I see is my home phone account. Preferring to be able to see what I'm paying for, I'd like to see a copy of the bill, digital or hard copy.  Can anyone give me some hints of where the UVerse bills are hidden?  Thanks in advance.

1. Log into your U-verse account online with your U-verse log in information (email address and password)

2.Select the View Bill Summary hyperlink on the right hand side of the page

3. Select the My Paper Bill (PDF) hyperlink near the top of the page to view your current bill

Also, if you have paperless billing, make sure that notification is going to your desired email address.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

When I log onto AT&T.com and look at the overview, all I see is my home phone.  There is no UVerse.  I can find it when I try to shop, but there is no way to "get into" it.  I've gone to the UVerse website, too, but did not see the billing there when I first got in.  Now I'm having trouble getting back in and re-setting my password is becoming a circular joke.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

Wow.  I'd be lucky to even remember if a user name was set up, I was giving the tech guy a miserable time because I was ticked off that I did not get my regualar DSL transferred and got UVerse instead, with a "gateway" that was necessary (when i had been using my modem for years with standard DSL). Seems UVerse is "special & fast".  You see...I just use the internet to surf and email.  I don't need the "advanced" features like watching TV online.  I can't even broadcast steam or Hulu w/o a buffer slur, even with UVerse.  Why would I want to pay to suffer that?  Still not over that issue, but I digress.  I'll search my email records to see if I have a record of that.  Thank you again. : )

Scholar

• 

109 Messages

12 years ago

If the registration is done a certain way, you should be able to transfer the email you had from the DSL service. If its a new one, they should be able to change it, just a call into tech support

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

It's kind of an old issue, since service started May 1st.  I'll suffer this til the promo runs out then I'll figure something out.  I'm almost promo paying now what I was paying with standard DSL.  And I'll just have to deal with the fact that I paid for a new modem.  Now, I'll get cranky over the fact that I did not qualify for that handy-dandy consolation Visa card.  But anyhow, I found that account setup email and I logged in to get my digital bill.  Thank the gods that one only happens once.  Funny thing is, all of this "discount" bundling is going to cost me about 5.00 more than what I had two months ago (basically the same thing, but with UVerse and two bills).  Oh, if only I lived in a city with free wifi everywhere. : )

I appreciate the help and your time.  Ciao

Voyager

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

It is completely hopeless. Just wait for ATT to send you a paper late notice and pay it via phone when you get it.

After being bounced from one support department to another no one was able to determine what the correct account and login was for "UVerse", ATT's trademark for "we have no idea what we are doing over here". BUT they can still manage to find it when it comes time to call it a late payment. God I hate this service. I wish it would just DIE.

Guru

• 

428 Messages

11 years ago

That seems odd... Give them your account info and pass code. Ask for the 'Member ID'. If they don't know, ask for tier2. It's a very basic question.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.