For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
reve's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, May 13th, 2014 3:54 PM

When will the lies stop??????

I am a new customer with att and I am very disappointed. I was offered the wireless plan when ordering home phone and internet. I asked if the phones were large screen due to bad eyesight the rep assured me yes it is.The phone i received where not anything like was described to me on phone. I have been dealing with this issues almost twoweeks now. I was told to go to Corporate store. I did. There reply was pay a restocking fee and pay for new phones........ really. No HELP at all. The store repa and customer care rep kept giving resolutions but all resolutions ended with me paying more money. Then when I ordered service I was told that the bill would be combined and guess what no. I was offered $200.00 towards bill  for bundle. That did not happen wireless bill is 214.00 and home & internet is 110.00 ALL LIES and poor customer service. I have been getting the run around since I ordered the phones. I was told new phones will be be shipped out and to send old phones bact.....DIDN'T HAPPEN. Now my question is can At&T correct this mess or do I get a the run around again and more fees.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, reve!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience signing up for wireless and home services. We would be happy to investigate further, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.