Helpful Links

When i signed up for this service, I was offered the choice of a kindle or a rewards card. I would like to get the rewards card instead of the kindle.

Contributor

When i signed up for this service, I was offered the choice of a kindle or a rewards card. I would like to get the rewards card instead of the kindle.

When I signed up for this service, I was offered the choice of a Kindle or a rewards card. I would like to get the rewards card so I can use it towards my bill. How do I get this?

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Employee

Re: When i signed up for this service, I was offered the choice of a kindle or a rewards card. I would like to get the rewards card instead of the kindle.

Hello terrilynn, in some qualifying states you get the option to choose between a WiFi device or a Reward Card. To choose your reward you will have to go to att.com/rewardsandrebates and redeem your reward. During the process to redeem the reward you will have the option to select from the following options:

rewards.bmp

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Re: When i signed up for this service, I was offered the choice of a kindle or a rewards card. I wou

How long does it take to get information on your reward? I chose to receive the Visa gift card but when I go to check it says I don't have one.
Message 3 of 4
Expert

Re: When i signed up for this service, I was offered the choice of a kindle or a rewards card. I wou

@Dannie77   See this post:

https://forums.att.com/t5/U-verse-Account-Questions/AT-amp-T-Rewards/m-p/4256572#M31537

Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the U-verse Account Page! Check out some of our helpful articles below!

You can learn about your payment options and even first bill information!

Additional Support