Get the myAT&T app
Kahless's profile

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

Thursday, June 5th, 2014 10:16 PM

What is the difference between uverse dsl and att dsl?

I'm receiving numerous calls and letters saying to switch to uverse but im lost, is thier an advantage to uverse and will it be cheaper,will this serve appear on my att bill as did my att dsl.

Just  today i recieve i letter stating 20 dollars off my bill when i switch and add att voice(what in the world is att voice)And it said i would receive a 100 gift card as a bonus,100 seems to good to be true.

Can someone help me,all this seems kind of confusing?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

Kahless - U-verse is replacing DSL service. It, is DSL based, but can be served from a VRAD in the neighborhood. Google VRAD to see a picture.

Depending on your connection, you may have an opportunity for higher internet speeds and TV. Best bet for lower prices is the initial offer to get you to switch.

U-verse voice is a replacement for Plain Old Telephone Service. The price is probably lower than POTS & it is feature rich & it is IP based, just like the TV. There are two services - a metered service with 250 minutes included in the monthly price & unlimited. You can also get a second line at a much lower rate.

Check out att.com for lots of details on the offerings.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.