Get the myAT&T app
ohrabbitz's profile

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

Friday, February 12th, 2016 8:55 PM

Closed

What IS the Office of the President?

I've had occasion to speak with people from the Office of the President recently about an issue. I realized I don't know what sort of place they occupy in the scheme of things. A dead end for customer complaints? Where would they be in a corporate structure diagram? Once you wind up there, abandon all hope? Are they a bunch of people sitting at desks outside the President of AT&Ts office? Do they know him? Does he know them? How many of them are there? Who supervises them?

Really, please help with this mystery. Also, a map of the corporate structure might be useful to me.

Scholar

• 

421 Messages

8 years ago

@skeeterintexas

Perhaps you haven't but SOMEONE is following me around and one starring me, even when my posts are correct and well crafted. Smiley Surprised

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

Of course, I think ALL of my posts are correct and well crafted, if not a little cheeky.  😄

Explorer

• 

23 Messages

8 years ago

@skeeterintexas  don't think I'd be flattered by a stalker, seems creepy.

@ham3843 and @skeeterintexas  while I think you are both pretty funny, in my experience with children, it is probably neither one of you and you probably need to quit blaming each other.  Just watch out for creepy stalkers.

@ohrabbitz  I really don't think you'd ever get to the President.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

As an old lady (and I do mean OLD!), I'll take being compared to a child any day.  😄

Explorer

• 

23 Messages

8 years ago

@skeeterintexas I hear you!  I have joined the "old ladies" club too!

Scholar

• 

421 Messages

8 years ago

@TimetoPlay

I don't consider starring accordingly for good and poor posts is a bad thing, I do this with plenty of other members too. @skeeterintexas might be a comedian, I'm at best less than funny. Man Happy

Oh, and my guess is the Presidents Office is actually in some dingy building in Bangalore India. 

Smiley Wink

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

Actually, THIS is AT&T headquarters in Dallas:

AT%26THQDallasAT&T Headquarters, Dallas, Texas

AT&T has a long and proud history with Dallas, going all the way back to Southwestern Bell. 

From the AT&T Performing Arts Center which includes the Winspear Opera House, Wyly Theatre, Strauss Square and Sammons Park, to AT&T Stadium (previously Cowboy Stadium) AT&T has a strong community presence in Dallas.

1 Attachment

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

The lobby.att-whitacre-tower-3Spirit of Communication (aka: Golden Boy)

1 Attachment

Explorer

• 

23 Messages

8 years ago

@ham3843 & @skeeterintexas I do apologize if I offended either one of you.  I am fairly new here but I have read several of both of your posts and you have my respect.  It saddened me to see you both fighting and I was trying to lighten the mood.  If I offended I am sorry.  That was not my intent.

Explorer

• 

23 Messages

8 years ago

Those pictures are interesting.  Strange that you see no people in them.  I always thought AT&T was run by these "non entities" because the problems never seem to stop anywhere, they just keep getting passed around in circles with no one to take the blame and no one to solve them.  Kind of like a three ring circus or those cardboard cut outs that take good pictures but aren't really people.

I have heard several rumors that AT&T is in trouble.  Anyone else hear anything?

I think AT&T has "evolved" along the lines of the Korn song "Evolution".

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.