Get the myAT&T app
ohrabbitz's profile

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

Friday, February 12th, 2016 8:55 PM

Closed

What IS the Office of the President?

I've had occasion to speak with people from the Office of the President recently about an issue. I realized I don't know what sort of place they occupy in the scheme of things. A dead end for customer complaints? Where would they be in a corporate structure diagram? Once you wind up there, abandon all hope? Are they a bunch of people sitting at desks outside the President of AT&Ts office? Do they know him? Does he know them? How many of them are there? Who supervises them?

Really, please help with this mystery. Also, a map of the corporate structure might be useful to me.

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

Well, they've stonewalled me over and over. And they will not give out the name of the correct executive to write to about my particular complaint. I guess I just have to decide myself. 

I will note that with very insistent customers (me), they get very guarded in their replies, heavily depending on scripting. I guess all their calls must be recorded.

I feel pretty darn offended by how I've been treated. It's all been formulaic, whereas the thing that happened to me was not. They are not trained to deal with exceptions, and that includes their investigative arm. 

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

deleted

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

Ah, thank you. I'm not being specific, because if I were, I suspect my post would be deleted and I'd be thrown off the board!

In my general reading in the past couple of weeks, I came upon a rather startling bit in the AT&T Terms of Service Agreement. And a very funny article about a guy who wrote to the CEO. You're probably familiar with both of these.

Smiley Happy

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

Oh no, you were too fast for me. Could you repeat?

Scholar

• 

421 Messages

8 years ago

@ohrabbitz

If you PM me I will be happy to provide you with the snail mail address for AT&T 

Corporate HQ and the executive VP offices that are most likely able to help you get an actual resolution for your issue.  When you write you will need to send it snail mail RETURN, RECEIPT REQUESTED to get the appropriate service.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@ham3843  I already did.  But his OP said he's already dealt w/them.(?)

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

They are an absolute joke. That's why I had to sue ATT. I dealt with a loser named Rico Griffin. He is out of Gulfport, Mississippi. Go look at his Facebook page. The loser is a black guy standing there flashing gang signs. Go look at him. Tell me if he isn't a loser. ATT Mobile actually hired this freak to work what they call "The Office of the President".

Do you think your going to get help from this loser? Think again. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

8 years ago

AT&T headquarters is located in Dallas and everyone knows that Randall Stephenson is the CEO.  Who is this person from Gulfport, MS?  ETA: That person is Customer relations for ATT mobility. 

Also, Terms of Service says all complaints and issues will be dealt with in binding arbitration.  How did you manage to sue them and for what?

Scholar

• 

421 Messages

8 years ago

@skeeterintexas

Even so the fact that that mobility rep has a public page which shows him doing unprofessional things is disturbing. Why are they hiring someone like that. Chances are if they are behaving in an unprofessional manner on their publicly viewed fb page what do you think they will do on the job? Very poor hiring decisions!

Explorer

• 

23 Messages

8 years ago

I spent the morning in a business conference in which AT&T was used as the perfect model of how NOT to do business.  I am beginning to think we are on a sinking ship.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.