There are many ways and options to pay your AT&T bill:

• Pay with your bank account

• Debit/ credit card

• BitPay

• Set up payment arrangements

• Late payments

• And more!

Ways to pay online

Don't remember your sign in? No Problem.

Pay today. All you need is your Active AT&T Phone Number & Billing Zip Code. You can also pay canceled accounts!

There is an app for that!

The myAT&T app is the easiest way to pay your bill and doesn't require a call. You can set up split payments, late payments, and update your payments.

AutoPay

The most convenient way to pay your monthly bill is by enrolling in Autopay. Use an account of your choosing to automatically pay your bill. You can also suspend payments for one month without losing your Autopay discount.

If you have AT&T PREPAID, you can also set up Autopay.

myAT&T website  

You can use any browser to sign in to make a payment now. You will need to use your myAT&T ID to sign in. If you don't have a myAT&T login, Register today!

A text away

Text 2 Pay

With the TXT-2-PAY service, we send you a text notification of the balance due on your wireless account approximately six days prior to your payment due date. Reply to the text message and your payment will be made using the payment information you've set up. Both text messages are free of charge. Sign in to enroll in TXT-2-PAY using your tablet or computer.

Other ways to pay

Pay by mail

Pay in person 

Additional support

If you have any further issues regarding your first bill (or not fully understanding your bill), feel free to chat with us. Check out the video below for more information.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

1 Attachment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Check out the video above to learn how to pay your bill with the myAT&T app, your online account, over the phone, in person, or automatically with an authorized credit card.

Check out the variety of ways you can pay your AT&T bill. Select the method that is most convenient for you.

Important Note

You must be logged in to myAT&T with your Primary Member ID or your AT&T Access ID to pay your U-verse bill. For your protection and privacy, subaccount members cannot view or pay bills online.

Your final bill for canceled services can be viewed or paid via myAT&T or the myAT&T app for 90 days from the cancellation date.

(edited)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

835 Messages

8 years ago

There are a number of ways that you can pay your bill:

(edited)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

AT&T
Customer Service

I have been trying to pay the balance on the account ....27018 
( Account that was never installed/ NO SERVICE PROVIDED) 
with a Debit card that DirecTV send me as credit to clear that account, 
called AT&T and they will only take bank account plus $5 fees for paying over the phone, 
chat online with AT&T, no solution, use the automate phone number to pay, they will receive only 
bank account

DirecTV sent me debit card with $70.92 to pay the balance in account.
I have been dealing with this charge since July, problem caused between AT&T and DirecTV, 
finally DirecTV sent me credit on a debit card and now, your billing department won’t take it 

Hope I will receive a solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I am the Representative Payee for several AT&T customers who each have their own accounts.  We receive their bills and pay them for them out of their funds we receive on their behalf.  It would be far easier to pay these online.  For some companies, we have an overall account with our clients' residential accounts as subaccounts we can choose to pay on their respective due dates.  For others, we have to create an individual account for each client and pay each one separately.  Obviously the former is far easier.  In both cases, we were able to set up their accounts on our own.  All we want to do is pay their bills so they can continue their services.  Right now, I can't even talk to anyone without involving the client and their case manager.  What are our options here?

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

My heart is going out to you. I just got talked into switching to lower my bill. I lost channels and hav talked to everyone and can't get my old plan back without paying first 260$ then 480$ now they say 555$ I talked to my mom and she is 89 she has auto pay and she didn't know her bill was up to 328$ till I asked her. So don't do it...

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Where do I go, or what do I have to do to stop monthly auto payments on my AT &T internet account??? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Good afternoon, I am an AT&T costumer and I was wondering if I could pay the amount of $33.17 next week?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have Direct tv with no internet. I use a wifi device for internet and an AT&T go phone. However I have a regular landline phone. I've been trying for months to pay it online and cannot find a link. I usually end up calling hoping to get a representative that wont make me pay a check by phone fee. Does anyone have any information that could help me please? Thank You.

Karen

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I WILL TRY TO ACT UPON THE EXPLANATION OF TELLING ME HOW TO CHANGE OR REMOVE A CARD FROM THE BILLING SITE.  DON'T GET ME WRONG I'VE BEEN TO THREE DIFFERENT SITES, INCLU. MICROSOFT AND ALL OF THEM REQUIRED SUPPORT HELP TO REMOVE THE CARDS FROM THERE SIDE OF THE STORED INFORMATION.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.