Helpful Links

Ways to Pay Your Bill

Highlighted
Community Support

Ways to Pay Your Bill

Check out the video below to learn how to pay your bill online with myAT&T.

Check out the variety of ways you can pay your AT&T bill. Select the method that is most convenient for you.

Important Note

You must be logged in to myAT&T with your Primary Member ID or your AT&T Access ID to pay your U-verse bill. For your protection and privacy, subaccount members cannot view or pay bills online.

Your final bill for canceled services can be viewed or paid via myAT&T or the myAT&T app for 90 days from the cancellation date.

AutoPay

The most convenient way to pay your monthly bill is by enrolling in AutoPay, which automatically pays your bill from your checking/savings account or debit/credit card. Learn more about AutoPay

myAT&T website

With your tablet or PC, you can view your current bill and pay it using your checking or savings account or debit/credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa). Refer to how to view and pay your bill for more details.

Paying online does not affect how you receive your bill. You can receive a paper bill or choose paperless billing. Learn more about how to enroll in, manage, or stop Paperless Billing.

Additional support

Pay via smartphone

To make a payment from your device:

1. Log in to your account using the myAT&T app1 or from our mobile site (m.att.com/myatt). Get the myAT&T app (att.com/myattapp).
  2. If you have multiple AT&T services, select U-verse and then select the account name.
  3. Select Make payment.

Check out the menu  button for information and account support.

1myAT&T app - Compatible device required. Data/messaging rates may apply for app download/usage.

AT&T Pay Station

Make your payment by cash, check, debit, or credit card at a pay station, located at many AT&T retail locations. Find an AT&T Pay Station.

Important Note

You'll need your account number for payment.

Authorized Payment Location

Make a payment by check or cash at one of our many convenient payment locations. Find an Authorized Payment Location.

• You'll need your 9-digitaccount number for payment.
  • Credit card payments are not accepted.
  • If paying by check, bring a valid photo ID as proof of identity.
  • Bring a page from your current bill to ensure that your payment is properly credited.
  • Participating businesses can't guarantee that they will be able to accept payments at the time of your visit.
  • Payment locations are only available in our service areas. If you are outside of our service area, make payments according to the instructions on your bill. 

CheckFreePay Agents

These locations accept payments for wireless, U-verse TV, and Telco accounts. Payments are posted to your account within seconds. Find a CheckFreePay Agent.

Guidelines:

• Bring your current bill stub to ensure proper posting to your account.
  • All payment centers process payments in real-time, so your account will be updated within seconds.
  • Authorized CheckFreePay agents accept cash, checks, money orders, and advance payments and deposits. Contracted payment centers accept cash and may accept other payment types, but advance payments and deposits are not accepted.

Pay by mail

To pay by mail, simply return the first page of the bill with your payment and write your account number on the check. Please do not send cash. Mail your payment to:

Attn. AT&T U-verse
P.O. Box 5014
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5014

If you have any further issues regarding your first bill (or not fully understanding your bill), feel free to contact ATTCustomerCare.

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 5
Community Support

Re: Ways to Pay Your Bill

Check out the video above to learn how to pay your bill with the myAT&T app, your online account, over the phone, in person, or automatically with an authorized credit card.

Check out the variety of ways you can pay your AT&T bill. Select the method that is most convenient for you.

Important Note

You must be logged in to myAT&T with your Primary Member ID or your AT&T Access ID to pay your U-verse bill. For your protection and privacy, subaccount members cannot view or pay bills online.

Your final bill for canceled services can be viewed or paid via myAT&T or the myAT&T app for 90 days from the cancellation date.

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Administrator

Re: Ways to Pay Your Bill

There are a number of ways that you can pay your bill:

Employee Contributor*
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Billing department won't take payment

AT&T
Customer Service

I have been trying to pay the balance on the account ....27018 
( Account that was never installed/ NO SERVICE PROVIDED) 
with a Debit card that DirecTV send me as credit to clear that account, 
called AT&T and they will only take bank account plus $5 fees for paying over the phone, 
chat online with AT&T, no solution, use the automate phone number to pay, they will receive only 
bank account

DirecTV sent me debit card with $70.92 to pay the balance in account.
I have been dealing with this charge since July, problem caused between AT&T and DirecTV, 
finally DirecTV sent me credit on a debit card and now, your billing department won’t take it 

Hope I will receive a solution

Message 4 of 5
Tutor

Online payment for multiple accounts

I am the Representative Payee for several AT&T customers who each have their own accounts.  We receive their bills and pay them for them out of their funds we receive on their behalf.  It would be far easier to pay these online.  For some companies, we have an overall account with our clients' residential accounts as subaccounts we can choose to pay on their respective due dates.  For others, we have to create an individual account for each client and pay each one separately.  Obviously the former is far easier.  In both cases, we were able to set up their accounts on our own.  All we want to do is pay their bills so they can continue their services.  Right now, I can't even talk to anyone without involving the client and their case manager.  What are our options here?

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the U-verse Account Page! Check out some of our helpful articles below!

You can learn about your payment options and even first bill information!

Additional Support