Get the myAT&T app
texasguy37's profile

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011 7:47 PM

Closed

Unable to Change Services Online

Is anyone else unable to make changes to their U-verse services online?  For the past couple of weeks, selecting the Change Plan hyperlink on the My Services page after logging into my account results in the following message:

• UCKH12: We’re sorry, but we are unable to process your transaction at this time. To make any changes to your account, please contact us at 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT Saturday and Sunday.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

Been having the same problem for Months. Any chance on getting this fixed would be appreciated.

UCKH12: We’re sorry, but we are unable to process your transaction at this time. To make any changes to your account, please contact us at {Personal content removed for safety} 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT Saturday and Sunday.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

@prestonini wrote:

Been having the same problem for Months. Any chance on getting this fixed would be appreciated.

UCKH12: We’re sorry, but we are unable to process your transaction at this time. To make any changes to your account, please contact us at 1-877-449-4407, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT Saturday and Sunday.

Contact David who is an AT&T employee in Tier 2 Technical Support.  He can get this resolved for you, but it may take a bit of time.

Employee

• 

442 Messages

13 years ago

@jwt0001 wrote:

David, I sent my request in awhile ago (in August). I'm currently working with Tier 2 support via email, but it hasn't made any difference. The person just responded that the fix hasn't been made yet and that he has no way of knowing when it will be made.

Are you saying that some individuals have gotten the problem solved? If so, I don't know why I'm not as lucky...

Some have, some have not but are noted not fixed. Some are getting the error but the fix doesn't work on their accounts as it should.

Professor

• 

2K Messages

13 years ago

I'm still having the issue, but it appears it's being worked on.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

Same issue here and the tier 2 just wanted to blame it on the browser or the computer. Explained as many time as I could that it was an ATT issue and that I was having it on many computers across several networks. Kept asking about about the OS and had to explain again it was not 1 computer or set of variables.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

Im new to this forum. I have had Uverse internet and TV for over a year and aside from a couple of minor issues I have been happy with them overall. However, the past couple of months I have been having a very difficult time changing/upgrading/downgrading services through the website. Never had this problem before. Now, when I go to make a change, I get error pages saying that they cant process my transaction at this time, etc, and that i should call them if I want to make changes. I have had this error on multiple different computers over the past few months, so I know that its not just my home computer. Does anyone else have this problem?? I work late hours and often times its difficult for me to call in to make changes to my account, plus its just annoying to be on hold, etc, the whole point of having that feature of the website is for convenience. I was just wondering if anyone has this problem. I have talked to a couple of the phone rep's and none of them have acknowledged that they know of this problem.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

I, too, am unable to change services online.

Wonder why AT&T can't figure this stuff out.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

13 years ago

It appears that they are constantly updating/upgrading their sites, which could be causing other issues such as the ability to change services online.  And seeing that cs is closed on the weekends this gets to be extremely annoying.  Hopefully whatever the cause is for this problem will get fixed quickly.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

I had the same problem until I switched from IE or Firefox x64 to Internet Explorer x86 (32 bit) browser... and had to use Compatibility mode. After I did that I was able to change my subscription.

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

12 years ago

I have in the past and am once again (for a few days now) getting the

UCKH12: We're sorry, but we are unable to process your transaction at this time. To make any changes to your account, please contact us at 1-877-449-4407, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT Saturday and Sunday.

error.  I may be wrong, but am quite convinced that the problem arises if you log onto the site and do some "what if" testing - what if I change my TV plan to this or my Internet plan to that - and then logout or close the browser window without properly cancelling the preview order.

One might think this is caused by a cookie remnant, however that is not the case as I get the error even if using a different browser (different cookie cache) or even an entirely different PC.

Whatever causes it, it is a royal pain and I am amzed that AT&T hasn't fixed this in the several years it seems the issue has existed.  Reminds me of Microsoft allowing a well-known bug in Windows Calculator to persist for years and through multiple releases of Windows...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.