Get the myAT&T app
Godislove1's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, December 19th, 2017 10:47 PM

Closed

Why did AT&T tell me I could have TV/Internet for $65?

Why did AT&The tell me I could have Uverse and the Internet for$65 no more than $73 a month and then send me a bill for $153.66. I have been on the phone with them for several hours over 3 days. Supervisors were supposed to call me back and they didn't. No one will fix the problem.  And not only is my first bill outrageous,  but now they tell me my next bills will be $90 plus taxes and fees.  How to I cut ties with this horrible company.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Me too. 

the sales person did not explain channels were in the Family plan, though I said I wanted to watch sports and movies eg tcm. The children's tv channels in this package are useless to me. There is a big gap between what the sales people say and the minutia of the fine print which the ATT employee proudly lays out. As a senior citizen/ retail customer, I do not think I should have to do deep fine print research before signing up for cable tv and internet. All the fabulous offers to entice me to choose AT&T evaporated when I spoke to a sales person about opening an account.

My installation was yesterday. I am trying to cancel u-verse tv today. AT&T gives me no method of doing this online--only a call to 800-288-2020. I am still listening to Muzak after 1 hour and 28 minutes on hold!

This is outrageous and abusive.

I think I will uninstall the cable equipment and take it to an AT&T store and return it in person.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I think ATT's only interface for customers cancelling is equivalent to NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I am now at 1 hour and 42 minutes of Muzak on 1-800-288-2020.

I think that this should be brought as a complaint to the FCC.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Try gong to AT&T.com and look at other plans. Then a person will instant message you. I found success that way. Good luck and this company is criminal. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks. I am now on TWO HOURS AND 16 MINUTES ON HOLD AT 1-800-288-2020!

Years ago AT&T had a CEO named Allen, who fired thousands of employees to curry favor with Wall Street.

The riddle was what does AT&T stand for? Answer: Allen and Two Temps. Maybe they got rid of the 

two temps, so nobody is available to answer the phone.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.