Subaccount question

Highlighted
Contributor

Subaccount question

My son wishes to access the FX channel streaming service but this cannot be done without supplying a Uverse user name and password.  If I set him up as a sub account, will he then be able to access this service?

Message 1 of 5 (484 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Subaccount question

dokeefe1951 - No, authorization is only on the primary ID.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (468 Views)
ACE - Expert

Sub accounts have worked for other services (such as the Showtime service).  I can't say that I've tried it with a subaccount, but I'm surprised it doesn't work.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (447 Views)
Contributor

Thank you. I will check it out.

Sent from my iPad
Message 4 of 5 (439 Views)
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author dokeefe1951
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

I'm pretty sure you can use a subaccount. I believe that when creating a subaccount, there is a way to give it permissions the same as the primary.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (393 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support