Get the myAT&T app
Saints72's profile

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

Friday, April 19th, 2013 8:37 PM

Second receiver $7 charge

I got an offer to upgrade from U300 to U450 and receive $100. Problem is, when I attempted to do it, there is a message that my second receiver will no longer be free (I have 4) it will now be $7 like the others........Whats the deal with that?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

@Saints72 wrote:

I got an offer to upgrade from U300 to U450 and receive $100. Problem is, when I attempted to do it, there is a message that my second receiver will no longer be free (I have 4) it will now be $7 like the others........Whats the deal with that?

Anything you might have 'grandfathered' in stops when you change your package.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

This was previously mentioned on the forum:

Important information for members with U300 and above: Beginning on 1/27/13, customers with U300 and above who make any changes to their core TV package will, after that  change, receive only 1 HD-ready DVR at no additional cost.  All additional receivers on the account will be charged $7/month.  Thank you again for being a valued AT&T U-verse member.

http://forums.att.com/t5/U-Verse-Billing/U-verse-2013-Pricing-Changes/m-p/3424839#M15671

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks for your replies, although I find it frustrating to be penalized if I actually want to upgrade and continue my service.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

11 years ago

Yeah, makes the $100 one-time credit look even more insignificant.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.