Review Payment History

Community Support

Review Payment History

You can view up to 12 months' payment history at MyATT. 

1. Log into myAT&T.
  2. Select Bill & Payments from the myAT&T tab at the top of the page.
  3. Select the Payment Activity link.
    • The previous payment history is available for up to the past 12 months in the Previous Payments section. 
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2 (3,423 Views)
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author ATTJulieCS
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Review Payment History

[ Edited ]

ATTJulieCS wrote:

You can view up to 12 months' payment history at MyATT. 

1. Log into myAT&T.
  2. Select Bill & Payments from the myAT&T tab at the top of the page.
  3. Select the Payment Activity link.
    • The previous payment history is available for up to the past 12 months in the Previous Payments section. 

To learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (3,426 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support