Get the myAT&T app
ngocxnguyen23's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, August 21st, 2011 12:28 AM

Rebate

I have recently upgrade from regular DSL to U-verse i ordered it on 5/30/11 i had the gateway router it was suppose to be rebated 100 dollars but i didn't see any mail on the rebate. I just check it right now it said expires on 8/5/2011 and it said the redeem reward sent on 6/23/2011. I never receive any mail. Is it possible to do my rebate i don't want to pay that extra 100 for no reason...

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

5.7K Messages

13 years ago

This is from the U-verse offer details:

AT&T Reward Card fulfillment (Applicable to all offers which provide Reward Cards):

Card redemption required. Card sent 4-6 weeks after redemption to customers who retain qualifying service(s). Not redeemable for cash, for use at automated gasoline pumps or for cash withdrawal at ATMs. Card expires 90 days after issuance. For cardholder agreement/terms and conditions go to http://rewardcenter.att.com/myrewardcard/agreement.pdf.

Whoever sold you the U-verse service should have mentioned these details.

While your rewards are now expired it wouldn't hurt to call CS and mention you didn't know you had to redeem them online while sales never told you that. Have seen some customers have new ones issued and it may have to do with which rep you talk to. Good luck.

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

13 years ago

You needed to log on and request your rebate.  It's too late now if it's expired.  I got U-Verse on 6/30 and received my $150 rebate about a week ago.

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

13 years ago

I received notices in the mail as well as email.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

It took me almost TWO YEARS to get a $50.00 rebate on a phone and I TOO am waiting on my router rebate.  The site says it was mailed to me; when I called I was told it was credited to my account.  I never received either. 

I think ATT is scamming good folks like us. [Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

12 years ago

No, it's not a scam at all.  You just have to go on-line and request the rebate cards after you have had your service for 30 days or more.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

My rebates expired before I even realized they were available. I called CS, and the rep took care of it  with no argument.  Supposed to be in the mail, (4-6 weeks). Cross my fingers. I've had a couple problems with my bill too, but they always take care of it when I call. Keep an eye on your bill. If you have a legitimate problem they'll take care of you. Squeaky wheel gets the grease. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

I was never told that I had to do anything online to get my reward!!! I was just told that they would send my $100 rebate on a visa card. Now I'm finding out it's expired!! I get nothing!! These people really do suck!! PLEASE INFORM ALL EMPLOYEES BETTER!!!!

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

12 years ago

Call customer service and they will probably reinstate your rebates.  I received emails and snail mail notices after 30 days to go on-line and request the VISA cards.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Good Morning,

I too purchased a Gateway and was told there was a rebate for $100.00 available. Can someone please tell me how do I obtain it?

Thank you,

Dennis

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

12 years ago

@nymets251117 wrote:

Good Morning,

I too purchased a Gateway and was told there was a rebate for $100.00 available. Can someone please tell me how do I obtain it?

Thank you,

Dennis

Did you redeem your rebate at the Reward Center website?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.