Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Property damage

Visitor

Property damage

Recently cable was done in my community and the cable that was run on my property, the workers damage the water line. At the present time I am unable to utilized the facilities in my house, nor prepare any foods since I cannot run water. I have not been able to locate anyone that could provide assistance with the resolution of the repair cause by AT&T workers. This is causing me an amount of inconvenience without the monetary expense of eating out.

Who can I reach out too for help?
Message 1 of 2
Expert

Re: Property damage

@nr4782 wrote:
Recently cable was done in my community and the cable that was run on my property, the workers damage the water line. At the present time I am unable to utilized the facilities in my house, nor prepare any foods since I cannot run water. I have not been able to locate anyone that could provide assistance with the resolution of the repair cause by AT&T workers. This is causing me an amount of inconvenience without the monetary expense of eating out.

Who can I reach out too for help?

Click the ATT Customer Care link in my signature, send the PM, explain your water line situation.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support