For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
dannyny18's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, June 3rd, 2014 10:06 PM

Property Damage

Hi,

I have been trying to get in touch with someone to fix the damage that was done to my property when ATT did the install.  It was a new install and they had to dig the front of the house to run the line.  When they dug the lines they cut the pipes for my spinklers.  When I told the installer he said he will fix the next day when they complete the installation.  When I checked my spinkler system 2 weekends ago I saw the water bubbling up at the location where the hole was and the sprinklers are not working.  The installer simply covered up the hole with the dirt and did not fix it.  I have made numerous atempts to get someone from customer service to help and they gave me some bogus claim number of P*****.  When I call ATT they tell me that they don't know what number that is for and I was promised a call from a service tech the next business day for an inspection.  It has been 2 weeks and no one has followed up.  Any suggestions.  I think I just sent a PM but have no confirmation

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I own a house in Kingsridge subdivision off hwy 92 in Woodstock. The workers installing the fiber optic line last Friday damaged my fence. How do I get someone out to look at it?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

on 11/7/16, a worker in an AT&T telephone truck ran over our curb, broke the curb, broke the asphalt and broke the sprinkler head and pipe. if we turn on our sprinkler systems, water gushes out of the hole that was created. Liz ***** address *****, Tyler, TX 75701 email: ***** phone: [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

ATT seems to have some issues how to handle property damage. We don't have att service. But when they installed it next door..... they did dig in our yard and cut our invisible fence.

Impossible to Google and find where to get help. Finally contacted them through twitter. Informed them about the address and the damage. I don't see why they need more information action and also told them that they can call invisible fence and they will repair it.

But 2017, they still want to call me so I ask for what more info they need. They can not explain what info they need but want a phone number. It is my time that I don't want to waste, but I provided an phone number that are outside US (I never use phone, I do everything online but have a European cell due to that I spend some time there for work). And this is funny, att can not call international numbers and give me an address to report property damage. And in that link is of course a phone number to call. 

They have all all info and still they don't know how to handle it. 

But I assume that then they have all info they also take the responsibility for my dogs. I wrote, just call invisible fence and they will solve it, or I can do it and pay if you send a check of 200 USD.

Maybe they should make a visit to Costco and understand what service is. I was close to write customer service..... but as said before, I'm not a customer.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I knew ATT was installing fiber and was notified by my city councilman as well as my HOA. The contractors were just as the previous poster described. Mexicans in unmarked vans. They also cut my water line and got me a $600 water bill. 

[Inappropriate content removed]

[Please keep it courteous]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Severe Yard Damage!

I came home to a huge hold in my yard with grass and dirt everywhere.  In addition, there are multiple wires coming out of the box, which go across my driveway and down the sidewalk.  AT&T never asked permission to dig up my yard to connect someone else's cable and internet!  I called and was told someone would come out to evaluate the damage.  A few days later a man came and I was told that AT&T would fix the damage within the week.  This was over a week ago and the damage is still not fixed.  Furthermore, there have been two major storms, which have blown the grass and mud all over causing further damage.  I am very unhappy, especially because I could be fined by my HOA for this and I should not have to pay/fix something I never requested!  This problem needs to be resolved and it needs to be done quickly so that the damage does not get worse or so that nobody gets injured from tripping or falling over the hole.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I sued in small claims court the company at&t hired. Outsourced the work. I won $5500 in damages

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

5 years ago

Good luck with the crooks at att.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.