For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
mopar74's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 10th, 2016 4:16 PM

Property Damage Claim # *****

I have a property damage claim against att for running a phone line for a neighbor straight through my sewer pipes. I have already paid a plumber to fix this problem. I have receipts, pictures and e-mail correspondence of the damage that was very obviously caused by att. I can't get anyone to answer the phone or call back. No replies to my emails either. Every person I have gotten in touch with seems to not care one bit about the inconvenience and money this has caused my family. And it is not even my phone line. Nobody wants to help!

Thanks Kevin

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @mopar74,

We can certainly look into this.  Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Provide your name, account number, phone number so we can verify account and let us know the best time to reach you. Also, please give us any other information you have like pictures or manager names. 

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

-ATTU-verseCare

1 Attachment

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

8 years ago

Okay, so AT&T messed up your pipes too. Please read about what happened with are pipes by my user ID. Where are you located ? maybe we can connect on this issue.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

RE: Property Damage Claim Number: ***

Dear AT&T,

I spoke with Angela on this date, and she instructed me to send an e-mail to address the appeal the Claim for Damages.

Please consider this message that I was unaware that the cable was buried as shallow as it was.  I had no intentions in destroying the cable.  I had previously called 811 to come out and locate all the hot lines buried underground, but I had no idea that this cable was buried as shallow as it was. 

First of all, there are no posts on or near the junction box or tower.  There was a dried up bush near the junction tower that the developers put there 14 years prior to block the junction tower from view.  I took the liberty to remove the bush not knowing that the root system was entangled with the cable.  I noted that the cable was buried no deeper than 5 or 6 inches in the ground. 

Second, when I was young, I worked with the SWB telephone construction crew.  We were instructed to bury all telephone cables 24 inches below ground level.  

Third, about two years ago, a cable was left lying in my backyard and along the side of my home going towards my neighbors home.  I had been told by one of your technicians that the cable would be buried by another crew, which never happened.  After three weeks I took the liberty to bury the cable below ground for I was afraid I may damage the cable while mowing my yard.   

Please consider my claim as I had no intention to destroy any buried cables.

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.