On the uverse "guide" I want to quickly go to a future date and time to record. How do i do this?

Tutor

On the uverse "guide" I want to quickly go to a future date and time to record. How do i do this?

Message 1 of 3 (847 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author kcstep1
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: On the uverse "guide" I want to quickly go to a future date and time to record. How do

kcstep1 - When guide is displayed, press enter (bottom right) - OK select target date - OK
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (816 Views)
Tutor

Re: On the uverse "guide" I want to quickly go to a future date and time to record. How do

Thank you so much. This is just what I wanted. Apparently no one at AT&T knows about this as they keep referring me to that "24" hour jump. They need to have better 411 help for these types of questions. Thanks again.

Message 3 of 3 (775 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support