New wiredrop/bury

Highlighted
Teacher

New wiredrop/bury

I was wondering how long does it usually take att engineering to do the wiredrop/bury before i can get new services installed?
Message 1 of 2 (241 Views)
Community Support

Re: New wiredrop/bury

Hi @gohun9008,

When it comes to burying a line, it can take anywhere from a day to a few months to get the line buried. Depending on the line, there may be additional work required to make sure everything gets done correctly and follows the zoning regulations. I would be happy to check on the information on your account for you and will be sending you a private message to gather more information.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out here in the Forums by sending us a Private Message or checking out our Chat Support.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support