Get the myAT&T app
TimmyBaldridge's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 14th, 2017 4:19 AM

Needing to cancel my service

I have not been able to find anywhere online where I am able to cancel my U-verse cable and AT&T internet. I no longer reside at ***** and am currently waiting on my new apartment to become available to move into. I am not sure if U-verse is available at my new address, and I am not even sure what my new address will be. I would like to just go ahead and cancel my service and upon moving into my new place, if AT&T service is available, I will schedule an install at that time.

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Try calling i can guarantee you wont get through. I've tried multiple times to cancel my service and get either transferred or conveniently disconnected. Most dishonest company. I'm sure its part of thier training to make it impossible to cancel. Never again will I ever use AT&T or recommend it to anyone.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

7 years ago

Make sure you document the time of your call and the person you spoke with if you can get through, as it seems that your call to cancel may "get lost"... I am currently dealing with a $1400 bill for an account that was closed in Dec and then again in Feb.  Based on folks I've talked with here and elsewhere, it is a common problem.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

They can’t cancel my $300 a month bill quick enough!  Worst customer service ever!  Run, don’t walk to Verizon

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks very much for the info on cancelling. Sounds like its going to be an adventure. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I hear you - I've been on hold now for almost an hour to cancel.......

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.