Get the myAT&T app
Rexfarrer's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 15th, 2017 5:46 AM

Need to cancel TV but keep internet

I currently have Uverse 200 along with ATT internet. I want to cancel my TV service but keep the internet. What’s the best way to make this happen?

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

Call billing (800-288-2020).  Note, if you are currently on a tv promotion you may incur early termination fees.  Billing can also specify that info and how much it would be.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Data usage may not be a factor but you will no longer have unlimited data which is included when you bundled with your TV service.

"...if you purchase DIRECTV or U-verse TV service with your Internet service on a combined bill, you will receive an unlimited usage allowance."

AT&T Internet Usage Explained

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When I tried to cancel my DIRECTV and keep my phone and internet the customer service representative said I would lose unlimited internet and have to pay for overages.What can I do about this?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

5 years ago

@stonydell wrote:

When I tried to cancel my DIRECTV and keep my phone and internet the customer service representative said I would lose unlimited internet and have to pay for overages.What can I do about this?

Either maintain a TV service (DirecTV/Uverse TV) or pay $30 a month for unlimited internet.  See link in post #4 above.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

How can AT&T charge "early termination fees" when you don't actually sign anything

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.