Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Need Help? Chat With Us

Community Support

Need Help? Chat With Us

Chat_Banner.png

If you need to contact us, you have the ability to chat with one of our support agents all from the comfort of your home computer or smart device. You do not have to call in and can address technical and billing questions or concerns. You can also use the myATT app to troubleshoot your service in the palm of your hand!

Make sure you know your PIN before chatting, this will be needed access your account. 

TV (U-verse TV, DIRECTV, DISH) Chat With Us Here

Internet (U-verse Internet, DSL, Dial Up) Chat WIth Us Here

Wireless (Mobile, GoPhone, Hotspot) Chat With Us Here 

Phone (Digital Phone, Landline, Wireless Home Phone) Chat With Us Here

Home Security Chat with Us Here

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 64
Contributor

Re: Billing hung up on me?

Hello

Message 46 of 64
Contributor

How do get to a supervisor. I was on the phone for four hours and nothing has been resolved. 

Message 47 of 64
Contributor

I have a first generation Fire Stick.  It used to work with DirectvNow but since the new App upgrade, it won't play any channels.  It will just sit and spin???

Message 48 of 64
Contributor

customer service at AT &T is at a all time low for me, first you talk me into this high speed internet and it's worse then what I already had,second you didn't inform me that it would take 2-4 hours to install,I thought we were getting a new black box so we had to reschedule, 3rd rescheduled the technician didn't have a long cord so the black job is on top of my couch and the internet is slower and sometimes can't get hulu or Netflix in the back bedroom and then lastly, I'm sitting here and apparently a "glitch" in YOUR system cancelled MY appt that I rearranged my day for and have sitting here for 2 hours. Now due to plans we have to wait another 6 days for you to come out,let's hope YOU have no more glitches, you truly have the worst customer service I've ever been subject too. WORST 

Message 49 of 64
Contributor

need help downloading directv now  on my Samsung smart tv

Message 50 of 64
Contributor

RE Ticket # [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.])

I had dial tone last night when I checked, but this morning the phone was dead again.

Any idea when a technician will be able to visit? I can be home tomorrow after 2:30.

Usually I'm at work weekdays and don't get back until evening. I'll be out of town from

September 7 until the 16th.l 

Message 51 of 64
Contributor

Hello

Message 52 of 64
Employee

Next time this happens unplug the modem from the wall socket for about 3 minutes, plug it back in and restart modem... this usually fixes the issue.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 53 of 64
Contributor

Can I discontinue my landline

Message 54 of 64
Contributor

How can I d/c my home phone line?

Message 55 of 64
Contributor

Hello my name is Chris, my number is 3214128229. My device has been blocked from the network, I'm requesting it to be unblocked please help me.

Message 56 of 64
Contributor

I need to change my phone number from a Chicago number to a Tennessee number. 

Message 57 of 64
Contributor

I need to change my phone number please from a Chicago number to a Tennessee number.

Message 58 of 64
Contributor

At new house and no service made change address request to have service changed to ***** woodhaven 48183 and no service at my new apartment!!!

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Message 59 of 64
Contributor

My phone icon has disappeared from my phone. Bot on home screen and apps. I am unable to make phone calls. It's a Moto X 2nd gen

Message 60 of 64
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support