Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Wednesday, March 8th, 2017 6:03 PM

Closed

Need Help? Chat With Us

Chat_Banner.png

If you need to contact us, you have the ability to chat with one of our support agents all from the comfort of your home computer or smart device. You do not have to call in and can address technical and billing questions or concerns. You can also use the myATT app to troubleshoot your service in the palm of your hand!

Make sure you know your PIN before chatting, this will be needed access your account. 

TV (U-verse TV & HBO Max) Chat With Us Here

Internet (U-verse Internet, Fiber, DSL, Dial Up) Chat WIth Us Here

Wireless (Mobile, AT&T Prepaid, Hotspot) Chat With Us Here 

Home Phone (Digital Phone, Landline, Wireless Home Phone) Chat With Us Here

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hello

Employee

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Next time this happens unplug the modem from the wall socket for about 3 minutes, plug it back in and restart modem... this usually fixes the issue.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Can I discontinue my landline

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

How can I d/c my home phone line?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hello my name is Chris, my number is 3214128229. My device has been blocked from the network, I'm requesting it to be unblocked please help me.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I need to change my phone number from a Chicago number to a Tennessee number. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I need to change my phone number please from a Chicago number to a Tennessee number.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

At new house and no service made change address request to have service changed to ***** woodhaven 48183 and no service at my new apartment!!!

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

My phone icon has disappeared from my phone. Bot on home screen and apps. I am unable to make phone calls. It's a Moto X 2nd gen

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I've lost my phone icon both on screen and in the apps. Cannot make a call. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.