Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Wednesday, March 8th, 2017 6:03 PM

Closed

Need Help? Chat With Us

Chat_Banner.png

If you need to contact us, you have the ability to chat with one of our support agents all from the comfort of your home computer or smart device. You do not have to call in and can address technical and billing questions or concerns. You can also use the myATT app to troubleshoot your service in the palm of your hand!

Make sure you know your PIN before chatting, this will be needed access your account. 

TV (U-verse TV & HBO Max) Chat With Us Here

Internet (U-verse Internet, Fiber, DSL, Dial Up) Chat WIth Us Here

Wireless (Mobile, AT&T Prepaid, Hotspot) Chat With Us Here 

Home Phone (Digital Phone, Landline, Wireless Home Phone) Chat With Us Here

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Hello

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

The worst decision I made was to switch to DirecTV you all have screwed up my account and refuse to give me the credits I was promised.last time i called i was given a 50 dollar credit and another promise to look into my account and again nobody did. I have called my local consumer reporter at Fox News and shes looking into it!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Bullshot! Followed the link to live chat and it WAS NOT AVAILABLE (despite the fact that the attempt was made during the hours in which the website indicates chat is available). Typical AT&T...a rolling clusterfrock...

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

YOU PEOPLE do NOT keep your word you advertise falsely and if by bill is NOT cleared up I will be suing for false advertisement!!!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hello

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

How do get to a supervisor. I was on the phone for four hours and nothing has been resolved. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have a first generation Fire Stick.  It used to work with DirectvNow but since the new App upgrade, it won't play any channels.  It will just sit and spin???

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

customer service at AT &T is at a all time low for me, first you talk me into this high speed internet and it's worse then what I already had,second you didn't inform me that it would take 2-4 hours to install,I thought we were getting a new black box so we had to reschedule, 3rd rescheduled the technician didn't have a long cord so the black job is on top of my couch and the internet is slower and sometimes can't get hulu or Netflix in the back bedroom and then lastly, I'm sitting here and apparently a "glitch" in YOUR system cancelled MY appt that I rearranged my day for and have sitting here for 2 hours. Now due to plans we have to wait another 6 days for you to come out,let's hope YOU have no more glitches, you truly have the worst customer service I've ever been subject too. WORST 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

need help downloading directv now  on my Samsung smart tv

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

RE Ticket # [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.])

I had dial tone last night when I checked, but this morning the phone was dead again.

Any idea when a technician will be able to visit? I can be home tomorrow after 2:30.

Usually I'm at work weekdays and don't get back until evening. I'll be out of town from

September 7 until the 16th.l 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.