Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Wednesday, March 8th, 2017 6:03 PM

Closed

Need Help? Chat With Us

Chat_Banner.png

If you need to contact us, you have the ability to chat with one of our support agents all from the comfort of your home computer or smart device. You do not have to call in and can address technical and billing questions or concerns. You can also use the myATT app to troubleshoot your service in the palm of your hand!

Make sure you know your PIN before chatting, this will be needed access your account. 

TV (U-verse TV & HBO Max) Chat With Us Here

Internet (U-verse Internet, Fiber, DSL, Dial Up) Chat WIth Us Here

Wireless (Mobile, AT&T Prepaid, Hotspot) Chat With Us Here 

Home Phone (Digital Phone, Landline, Wireless Home Phone) Chat With Us Here

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hello , I was just chatting with YULY and was diconnected

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Hi

Trying to reinstate my line that ive had for almost 20 years. I was advised to go to chat.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

having issues with losing service to TV that isn't in same room as router. also recently our Wi-Fi has had very poor signal and even drops off the phones all together. huge problem living on a river close to Canada.. house is a dead zone without Wi-Fi. all equipment in house is over 5 years old? upgrade needed? not willing to pay for new equipment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

A little background. We have been with satellite since USSB. We are satisfied with the service but now the cost is getting out of hand. On a daily basis, we watch Weather Channel, MSNBC, all sports channels including NSBA and NSCA. Is there any way we can reduce our charges and still retain these channels.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

hi my name is carol i need to upgrade my phone's internet

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

i have question on this new deal for tv

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I want to check and see if you guys have managed to get us an earlier date of service 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am trying to log into my account and it keeps asking me to link accounts to a email I don't even know. WHy cant I just put in my account number to see my bill??

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I would like to talk to someone about my bill

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

blocked still calling on at@t iPhone still calling.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.