Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Wednesday, March 8th, 2017 6:03 PM

Closed

Need Help? Chat With Us

Chat_Banner.png

If you need to contact us, you have the ability to chat with one of our support agents all from the comfort of your home computer or smart device. You do not have to call in and can address technical and billing questions or concerns. You can also use the myATT app to troubleshoot your service in the palm of your hand!

Make sure you know your PIN before chatting, this will be needed access your account. 

TV (U-verse TV & HBO Max) Chat With Us Here

Internet (U-verse Internet, Fiber, DSL, Dial Up) Chat WIth Us Here

Wireless (Mobile, AT&T Prepaid, Hotspot) Chat With Us Here 

Home Phone (Digital Phone, Landline, Wireless Home Phone) Chat With Us Here

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

1 Attachment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

7 years ago

Do you need assistance? Did you know can chat with us? Well you can! Check out our chat links above!

-ATTCustomerCare

• 

1 Message

I can not create a log in or password for my ATT UVerse account. Won't take my email address, phone number or account number.

Please help me!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

can i watch a movie that i ordered today and watched at home already on my laptop also when I log into my account?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Look again I do not know what you want I came from Holland and do not understand any more,some one dropped my name that dont help me with my problem I have a plain land line and I have explained so many times what is wrong you think whe are still in the year 1900,but then people seem to care,I m sorry but I m getting scared and feel crying at my old age I m turning this laptop off.Willemina Borra  all tha chats are busy so you know.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Internet went out for an hour this morning, figured I must do something, tried checking connections, restarting the modem... nothing worked still. So I call and do the ridiculous list of demands that the heavily accented phone jockey at your "support" center gave me. He repeatedly tells me to restart the modem, I think because when he doesn't understand you he just repeats the last line on his script. Finally he says "must be modem" so I have a tech coming by to replace it FOR THE 3RD TIME IN A YEAR... ridiculous that I need to call a tech to replace my modem 3 times in a year. Just how terrible are your modems? Make them obsolete so you can bother customers on a regular basis? Obviously upset that I have no Internet again, almost a weekly occurrence that the Internet goes down.. I asked your worthless phone jockey to send me to a department that can compensate me for my trouble and lost time. He tries to foolishly offer me a pathetic 10$ off my next bill. To which I promptly told him to stop wasting my time and send me to a billing department like I had originally asked, because I know that 10$ is probably THE MOST that he is actually authorized to compensate. So he finally directs me to billing. THANK GOD SOMEBODY IN BILLING CAN SPEAK ENGLISH. Which makes sense.. right? Why have someone with absolutely no common sense operate anything other than a phone and a 10 dollar gift card... right? So I'm speaking to a real person instead of a scripted monkey and man what a relief it is. Im sharing all my account info with the billing rep... then suddenly I lost signal... I was directed from the support desk so I don't even know what number to call back (without having to go through your stupid automated system). Then I figured maybe they will call me back? Clearly they had my number, I told it to the billing employee when they were asking questions... but no call back? You expect me to go through your system again? You dont have a callback contingency to deal with customers that get disconnected? OH and what makes this even more hilarious is the fact that I was calling from AN AT&amp;T PHONE when I lost signal. I honestly don't even know why I have you guys as an ISP and PSP.<br>Yes, I know... you need my name, account number, and my phone so you can talk me to about this and waste another hour of my life on the phone.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Chat won't open.  I am not able to access my account, the att&it won't recognize my phone number and last name. I'm out of the country and won't return before my bill is due. Please email me at greenaker1@msn.com.

Rick greenaker

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

7 years ago

I have a grandfathered in package called Choice Extra Classic.  I want to see if one of the regular newer packages resembles what I have now and is perhaps less expensive and what channels I would gain or lose.  However I am tired of speaking to foreigners with heavy accents in customer service or tech support.  Are there no Americans who work in customer service areas for DIrecTV?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I'm trying to refresh my receivers, but I can't find it

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I'm trying to use my remote an it's not flashing at all only when I take battery out an put back in then it flashes then stops an then Dont flash nomore

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

My remote will not work at all 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Where is the Fox Sports channel?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.