Get the myAT&T app
EvelynV's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, August 22nd, 2016 9:06 PM

NFL Sunday Ticket

I am a AT&T Uverse account holder and have reviewed the forum regarding NFL Sunday Ticket in 2015. Is this now available through AT&T Uverse or only Direct TV?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

NFL ticket is still a Directv exclusive.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

As of today September 4, 2016 I was offered NFL Sunday ticket on Amazon Fire TV for $49.99 per month for 3 months!  If Amazon can do it why not Uverse?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Correction - that should have been $49.99 for 4 months - not 3.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

@SportsNow That Sunday Ticket is also from Directv but it is a streaming only service for those who can't get Directv. Here is an excerpt of the offer details: NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV service is only available to non-DIRECTV customers who live in select multi-dwelling unit buildings (apartments, condos, etc.) nationwide in the U.S. where DIRECTV service is not available, live in select areas within various metropolitan cities, live in a residence that has been verified as unable to receive DIRECTV satellite TV service due to obstructions blocking access to satellite signals, or are college students. 

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

NFL Ticket is available through Internet streaming services but Directv has exclusive rights and is  the only tv carrier that has it.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I am super angry now as I have wasted a perfectly good evening trying to get a refund for the NFL Ticket.  Inever knew I had this-never knew i had to opt out of it and now I am being offered 1/2 of what DirectV has stolen from me because of the poor customer service of this company.  

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Let me know your thoughts please!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

This is a total disgrace. AT&T is trying to force people to go to DirectV because they spent too much money buying it. They cannot get their money back by offering uverse customers the same service available in Directv. There is nothing to be done except wait until they lose enough customer so they have to offer uverse customers valid service.

AT&T is a total and complete fraud right now. They know why they are not offering NFL Sunday ticket.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am not happy either. I can get direct tv but in my area there are way to many weather problems especially in winter. I have U verse and was hoping we could not get Sunday Ticket.  It is disgraceful that AT&T will not offer Sunday ticket to their U-Verse customers.  Comcast might be coming to our area. If they do I will be looking into them. Still no Sunday ticket, but also not AT&T.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.