For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Tee2Green's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 15th, 2019 9:49 PM

Closed

Why was NFL Network removed?

When I chose to subscribe with AT&T U-verse TV. One of the main reasons was the available of the NFL Network on your Network 

Now that channel has been removed, Why?? And is it going to be available in the future. That my determine if we stay with your network or have to subscribe to another cable provider   

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

231.5K Messages

5 years ago

We understand your frustration, Tee. The NFL Network and Red Zone remain available to all fans on DIRECTV. However, as we continue to manage content costs, we could not reach an agreement with the NFL to continue to carry these channels on U-verse and DIRECTV NOW.

Mentor

• 

23 Messages

5 years ago

Time to leave U-verse then

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

5 years ago

But you are SELLING Uverse as including the NFL Network so your ATT post, in essence, documents that ATT is engaged in false advertising.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When I subscribed for this service NFL Network was available, by not carrying it any longer  AT&T has in essence broken the agreement, thus allowing me to cancel with no penalty and go to another provider.  Thank you!  The service has been sub-par from the beginning.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

You call this a solution?  You don't care about UVERSE customers and cut them out of NFL programming to save money?  That's idiotic. ATT in all their wisdom does not value UVERSE customers.  I will be leaving ATT soon because of this.  How does shrinking your customer base reduce your costs, MBA geniuses.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

poor answer, worse solution

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

5 years ago

@Longhorn32 

Any provider you go to will have similar language when you sign up about channel packages changing at any time.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.