Get the myAT&T app
schultem123's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, September 8th, 2019 6:50 PM

Closed

NFL Network and Red Zone

Why can't I get Red Zone Channel 1629 when I got it last year?

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Is NFL Network on AT&T U-verse?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Associated Member

• 

254 Messages

5 years ago

Because the NFL Network and Red Zone are no longer offered on U-verse TV. or AT&T TV NOW.

per TVpromise.com, "The NFL Network and RED ZONE CHANNEL remain available to all fans on DIRECTV. However, as we continue to manage content costs, we could not reach an agreement with the NFL to continue to carry their channels on AT&T TV NOW and U-verse TV."

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

231.2K Messages

5 years ago

The NFL Network and Red Zone remain available to all fans on DIRECTV. However, as we continue to manage content costs, we could not reach an agreement with the NFL to continue to carry those channels on U-verse and DIRECTV NOW.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

I just discovered that Useless-Verse no longer carries NFLNetwork and NFL Redzone.  I just called them and complained but to no avail.  I'm giving them a week to fix this and then I'm gone.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

5 years ago

The NFL Network has been gone since April. 

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

There's not many NFL games in April, which I assume is why AT&T did it then.  Now that the NFL preseason is started, people are starting to try to tune in to the NFL Network, only to find that it isn't there.  I texted a friend who also has U-verse and he wasn't aware of it either, responding with something that this forum won't allow me to repeat..  AT&T needs to be ready for a major backlash.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I just called about getting Uverse and getting rid of Directv because I only want REDZONE not Sunday Ticket where you must have both w/Directv.

I was told that Uverse still has REDZONE but no longer has NFL NETWORK, now I'm confused???, I'd like to know for sure before I order.

Please help if you know...thx

Scholar

• 

375 Messages

5 years ago

Uverse has dropped BOTH NFL network and the NFL red zone channels,

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

I was told that Uverse still has REDZONE but no longer has NFL NETWORK, now I'm confused???, I'd like to know for sure before I order.

AT&T customer service is told what to think and what to say. They are useless.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

See below:

Annotation 2019-08-11 144845.jpg

Based on my conversation with a U-Verse rep yesterday, the status has not changed.

We have Roku and are testing PlayStation Vue to completely replace U-Verse, as Vue offers a plan at $55/month that includes NFL Network and a sports pack that includes NFL Red Zone and some other channels for $10 more a month.  While several providers offer NFLN and RZ, Vue offers the locals in our market, while Sling and Fubo don't, and Comcast isn't an option.

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Since the contract has already been settled between AT&T and CBS as of 8/8/19, I wait another month to see if Uverse gets Redzone since I still have Directv until my 10/1/19 contract expires.

If they don't have it by then, I will order Dish network even though I'll still need an internet provider which makes it more of a pain here in SoCal.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.