For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
songmaster's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 8:40 PM

My cellphone number not recognized

I've been getting emails from myAT&T asking me to register a wireless contact number for my U-Verse account. However when I do so, the page at https://www.att.com/olam/captureCbrCtnInterceptonSubmit.myworld responds with the error:

We're sorry. But the wireless number(s) entered do not appear to be correct. Check to be sure the information entered is correct, and try again.
(PROFCBR114) (630) xxx-xxxx

The number I give is correct, and my wife has no problem texting me from her AT&T cellphone, so AT&T knows how to send messages to it, but the website apparently doesn't recognize my wireless provider (Republic Wireless).

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @songmaster

We saw your post and will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include:

• Name
  • Account number
  • Phone number and the best time to reach you

Once we have your account details be looking for an email to the email associated with your forum ID or a call at a provided contact number.

-ATTCustomerCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I called your automated system to add data on my phone through customer service,  and it informed me my number isn't recognized,  twice .

I went to directory assistance,  and it informed me the same thing.  However,  she asked if I want to connect to the phone number still and I told her "yes" . Basically I called myself , hung up .. went back to customer service,  and it finally connected me to add on data because it recognized my phone number. 

P.S. I had $5 on my account and it slowly went down to $1.03 while making these calls .

Hopefully you can help me find out why my phone wasn't recognized and where did my $4.97 go?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.