Get the myAT&T app
dfalb's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, November 12th, 2011 2:41 PM

My AT&T using Safari

Each time I try to log into My AT&T with Uverse ID and Password, instead of being logged in, the log in screen just refreshes and has me enter my info again.  Just keeps going and going.  Not able to log in.  My user ID and password work on an IE browser.

Is there an issue with using Safari to access My AT&T??  What is the fix?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

I FIXED IT!!!!! I just cleared all of my ATT cookies, closed the browser, opened it and logged in with no problem. Go to Preferences, Privacy, click Details, type ATT in the search bar and remove ALL of the ATT cookies. I had three of them.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

12 years ago

Could be there is a cookie problem. It may need to set a cookie to recognize you. Make sure you are accepting cookies.

Then you could clear the cookies. But, that may be a problem for other sign-ins.

Guru

• 

1K Messages

12 years ago

I have had the same issue off and on since the "new and improved" att.com website began.  But it has occurred with Chrome and Firefox randomly also.  I have come to believe that it is some sort of a bug with the website and not my browser since I have no trouble with other secure sites. I have found that if I use Firefox with my password management software (1Password) to log onto the AT&T site, I get the most frequent success.  I called several months ago about the issue and the rep really didn't have any definite answer--tried resetting my password which worked at the time but the problem recurred.  If you find a better solution, please post back.

docbombay

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

12 years ago

I had a problem with Safari and the log in page looping back to wireless, (Wireless is the default setting). I found that if I wait for the log in page to completely load before I make a selection I don't have any problems logging in any more. Remember this is a windows based system.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

I'm having the exact same issue.  I can login with any browser except Safari on this particular MacBook.  It use to work just fine but all of a sudden this week it stopped.  Safari on my other Mac works just fine.  The problem is only on this one computer.  I even reset safari and it still keeps redirecting me back to the same login page.  Very frustrating.

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

12 years ago

Good deal!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

12 years ago

PERFECT... That worked.  Thanks

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

I was having the same problem with Safari not letting me login to att.com to look at my bill today; Firefox worked though.  Deleting the att.com cookies and restarting Safari worked ! 

T H A N K S

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.