Moving bonus

Highlighted

Moving bonus

I recently moved. Tv commercials call for up to 300 for transferring service. I was given 25 dollar credit. I'm considering switching companies now. Why was I given a 25 dollar option?
Message 1 of 3 (732 Views)
Employee

Re: Moving bonus

Basically cannot combine multiple offers.....

You can have monthly discounts known as term or promotional pricing .... Generally 1 year but could be longer or shorter. Or you could be paying regular non discounted pricing known as list or retail (no discounts).

The $300 move reward is for current non promotion customers to stay with Uverse and continue paying list price.

From the  http://www.att.com/u-verse/explore/offer-details.jsp

$300 Reward Card for Moving Your Service: Offer for existing residential customers who transfer their existing U-verse TV plan (U-family or higher) to another eligible service address. Offer may not be available to customers already on existing U-verse promotions with a term commitment. Card redemption required. Offer ends November 8, 2014.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (722 Views)
Employee

Re: Moving bonus

There is also this.... Where take the monthly discount or the one time fee, your choice but not both.

Do want to save 50 a month, $600 for 12 months or pay the $600 but get $300 back.

From same site listed above 

New U-verse customers only. Other conditions apply to all offers. Offers may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice and may not be combined with other promotional offers on the same services. AT&T employees or retirees may not be eligible. Advertised services and speed options not available in all areas.

and...

$300 Reward Card available to new U-verse residential customers with minimum purchase of U-family TV, U-verse Internet Pro (3Mbps), and U-verse Voice 200 or qualifying AT&T mobility rate plan $39.99 or higher. May not be combined with other promotional offers. Offer ends February 1, 2015.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (716 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the U-verse Account Page! Check out some of our helpful articles below!

You can learn about your payment options and even first bill information!

Additional Support