Get the myAT&T app
wolfhound61's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, December 12th, 2012 2:19 AM

Model 3801hgv reboots when scheduled recordings start

My 3801HGV reboots when scheduled recordings start. That's the only time it reboots. When I do a manual recording the 3801HGV does not reboot. This is my third box and I've had 2 replacement gateways. I've replaced all cables and power strip. I've disconnected all netwokring components (NAS drive, PC, Surround sound) and only have the Box connected to the TV via HDMI cable. I also tested the connection from the box to the TV with component cable. I've had a tech come out and he's stumped too. Any help would be great.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

The AT&T tech called me last night. Apparently one of the recordings was trying to record 100x per day. This is a glitch in the system, which caused the box to reboot when that scheduled show started. The solution was to flush all scheduled recordings and then reboot. That fixed the issue.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

Can you download and install SomeJoe's tool at the link below?

http://www.uverserealtime.com/

Once you install the tool, please post screenshots of the following tabs: IP/ProfileError Table, Bitloading, & Coax/HPNA.

We can take a look at the screenshots to see if there appears that you might be an issue with your system.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

wolfhound61 - Thanks for posting that you got a successful resolution. It is good to have the problem.solution available when others may have the same problem.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

11 years ago

Thanks for the info.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.