Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Military discount

Contributor

Military discount

How do i get my military discount applied to my billing?  I can get you my dd214 or my military VA card i just need my 15.00 off per month.  I have uverse and internet with AT&T.  Thanks

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Military discount

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎11-19-2018 3:52 AM

From the fine print in link posted above, can apply online or at ATT retail store front.

To receive the discount on tv and/or internet must have a 

wireless (cellular) account (25% off for military) with matching name and address of veteran on the wireless bill and the ATT Uverse bill.

Some Fine print....

Offer Details

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Would have been nice to have this information printed on the Flyer that came in my mail. 1 hour at the Store and 30 minutes on the 800 number to get almost zero information as to the prerequisites. I have Internet and Directv but company Verizon cell phone. If it said must have AT&T wireless first, that would have been nice.

Same old AT&T, always selling, very little qualified support!

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support